Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Musings :: Rustic White Bedroom Makeover

            We moved into our little country house almost a year ago and I must admit the decorating pocess has been a bit slow.  Not for lack of excitement and ideas, but because most of the home improvement budget went to more important things like a new roof and furnace repair (sigh!). 

         That said, all my thrifting and flea market-ing has produced some really great inexpensive finds and I'm excited that our bedroom is really starting to come together.  I'm planning a rustic white bedroom makeover.   I want our bedroom to include a mix of things that we already own from hand-me-down furniture to our favourite photos, as well as some flea market treasures and a few splurges here and there - like the antique chandelier we have been saving up for!  I hope that the room will have a cosy, eclectic feel, unified by white, wood, and romantic vintage style.  I promise to post some pictures when it's all done, but for now I wanted to share this amazing bedroom featured in Country Living magazine.  It may just be the most gorgeous bedroom I have ever seen!




Here are a few great pieces to help you re-create this look in your own bedroom.










1 comment:

  1. Congrats at first to have your dream room! I do agree with your words and I think, you've gotten really beautiful ideas to be thrift and to make beautiful place. I love white beds to make beautiful bedroom and glad to see the same above.

    ReplyDelete